Real Estate Speaker Mary Kelly Addresses Leadership Issues at Joint NAR/CREA AE Institute; Writes Cover Story for Colorado REALTOR Magazine on Growing a Real Estate Business
DENVER, March 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Leadership speaker and business growth expert, Mary Kelly, Ph.D. is helping real estate professionals prosper.
- She led a workshop called “10 Leadership Strategies to Improve Association’s Productivity, Profits, and Communication” at the 2015 Joint NAR / CREA AE Institute March 13-16, 2015, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Colorado REALTOR Magazine published her article, “7 Ways to Grow Your Real Estate Business in 2015.”
Photo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150316/182193 Photo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150316/182194 At her real estate training sessions and keynote speeches, the Denver-based speaker shows clients and employees need from their trusted agents to be more efficient. She teaches real estate professionals how to use networks and relationships to further influence and reach strategic goals. As a result, attendees are able to implement actionable items to create cohesive teamwork, improve personal and professional productivity, and better engage those around them. She also provides business process templates to save time and for real estate professionals and office managers. Kelly also has a “How To Grow Your Real Estate Business” program specifically for women in the industry, to include agents, mortgage brokers, bankers and commercial property representatives. “Real estate is picking up, mortgage rates are still low, and now is a great time for agents to overhaul their business model to improve both service and responsiveness,” says Kelly. Kelly’s downloadable business vision plan is available for a short time at: http://aei.barcoderealty.com/upload/handout463.pdf Kelly’s other resources are available at: http://ProductiveLeaders.com/free-resources/free-stuff/ Her steps for improving business ROI for 2015 include:
- Create a business plan, including a vision and overview of where you want to go.
- Target marketing dollars in specific areas.
- Schedule time and create a productivity routine so you don’t waste time.
- Cherish referrals and have a systematic way to follow-up on leads.
- Embrace what makes you different.
- Market while you sleep.
- Have a robust social media plan.
Attendees who filled out surveys wrote: “Engaging…Liked the take aways plus a great speaker… Great energy made it a fun session…Very lively, entertaining presentation and very valuable!…Insights into effective leadership…Took away a lot of great tips that I can use right away….”
Her article “7 ways to grow your real estate business in 2015” appeared in the November 2014 issue of Colorado REALTOR Magazine.