Conference attendees want…
- Quick-moving, intelligent and interactive sessions
- Tools and information they can use immediately
- Knowledge that will transform their career and increase their income
- Value! A killer keynote plus bonus content and sharable assets
- Content that increases productivity and profits
- Memorable programs that make attendees eager to return year after year
Meeting Planners want…
- Engaging, enthusiastic, and experienced speakers who deliver
- Low maintenance, down to earth professionals
- Audience members to report that this was the BEST conference they ever attended!
WE GET IT! Mary is committed to delivering an outstanding experience that will leave clients, planners and attendees saying “Wow!”
6 Download Specific Parts of Mary’s Media Kit 6
From her days as a naval intelligence officer to her role as one of today’s most influential economists, Commander/Dr. Mary C. Kelly has carved out an unforgettable career in leadership. Former chief of police, professor, realtor and HR Director – Mary has spent over 25 years teaching and training more than 40,000 military and civilian personnel. Mary is now on a mission to spread her message of success with audiences worldwide, sharing with them the secrets to being a true leader in today’s workplace.
A high-energy keynote speaker, Mary is focused on using research, laughter, and experience to show professionals how to excel. Mary’s relatable, no-nonsense approach inspires audiences to embrace their roles, surpass their goals, and plan for the future.
Mary is the author of 13 books on business growth, leadership, and today’s economy. She is a speaker, coach, and trainer who has worked with hundreds of organizations and companies across the globe.
“Working with Mary and her team ahead of our Global Symposium was so easy and organized and then to see her on stage was UNBELIEVABLE. Mary is sharp, kind, enthusiastic, knowledgable and a JOY to be around. She left our attendees feeling inspired and energized. Can’t say enough about Mary as a Keynote Speaker! Thank you!”