WHO COMES NEXT?
Leadership Succession Planning Made Easy
With more than 75 million baby-boomers reaching retirement age, you need to be managerially prepared. You need answers to important organizational and leadership questions:
- What will the new roles and responsibilities look like in the future?
- What do we need to build an organizational plan for new challenges?
- Who is going to move into more senior positions? Who comes next?
Who will follow in your footsteps and preserve the empire that you’ve worked so hard to build?
It is imperative that you have a plan!
The time to start is now!
Today’s marketplace is competitive, challenging, and constantly shifting.
Do you have your Succession Plan in place?
Take this FREE QUIZ to learn what you need to organize succession for success!
ARE YOU PREPARED?
Every organization needs a plan for leadership succession, but few leaders know how to start the process. WHO COMES NEXT? guides leaders and managers through the steps of creating a viable succession plan. This book simplifies the succession planning process and gives you the tools you need to build and implement your leadership succession plan. Whether you are part of a small family business, a non-profit, or a Fortune 500 company, you need to start now planning for WHO COMES NEXT.
- Sneak Preview of Chapter 3 HERE!
- Mary’s FREE 5-Minute Success Plan – Download HERE!
- Access to the online, fillable Tools Library eWorkbook pages Vault is included with your purchase of the Tools Library! (Once purchased, simply find the link to register on the back page.)
- Book Mary for the Who Comes Next? Keynote for your company, conference, or organization HERE!
- Mary also works with companies who need specialized guidance on their success plan. For details please visit HERE!
- Coaching for departing Leaders
- Coaching for future leaders
- 1-year Training Program
- Free 15-minute consultation regarding a Succession Planning Program for your upcoming conference, corporation or organization
NEW BOOK AND KEYNOTE FROM LEADING EXPERTS!
Mary C. Kelly, PhD
Commander, US Navy
You In The Driver’s Seat: Strategies To Become The Leader You Are Meant To Be Competitive, challenging and constantly shifting -that is today’s marketplace.
To successfully compete, organizations need to build depth of experience, perspective, and increase the knowledge base of their leadership bench.
Leaders and organizations need to start planning now to:
1. Invest in attracting top talent.
2. Develop leadership skills.
3. Design a Succession Plan that gets results!
With more than 75 million baby-boomers reaching retirement age, you need to be managerial prepared. You need answers to important organizational and leadership questions: What will the new roles and responsibilities look like in the future? What do we need to build an organizational plan for new challenges? Who is going to move into more senior positions? Who comes next?
Dr. Mary Kelly and Meredith Elliott Powell have developed an innovative, high-energy keynote based on their succession planning book, Who Comes Next?
They share what it takes to build a strong talent pipeline, develop your future leaders, and create a succession plan that gives you clear competitive advantage.
- Proven methodology for building your leadership bench.
- Powerful techniques to build long, loyal and highly engaged leaders.
- Secrets to aligning your succession plan to your strategic objectives.
- Innovative strategies to get you out of the “urgent” phase, and into a culture of continuous leadership development.
- A customized succession plan ready for immediate implementation.
Meredith Elliott Powell
“…a goldmine of wisdom laid out in a simple-to-apply process that helps you safely and profitably transition a business from those who created, built, and nurtured it to those who will continue successfully leading it for years and generations to come.”
“…Mary and Meridith answer all of the big questions around succession planning, and they solve the biggest obstacle of all — getting a succession plan implemented.”
“Whether you are working in a Fortune 500 company or a closely held firm, succession planning is not an optional conversation. … Who Comes Next? should be required reading for every leader, as well as those of us who serve and counsel them.”