Dr. Mary Kelly was asked if she was afraid of the risk involved with investing. Mary’s answer was “I am far more afraid of having to buy cat food when I don’t have a cat.” We have all made financial mistakes, spent money we shouldn’t have, and have been caught needing funds that weren’t there.
This book motivates and guides people of all ages to build their wealth so they may live well.
- The secrets in buying a car that dealership would rather you not know.
- The pros and cons regarding whether to rent or buy a home.
- How to develop effective saving plans in addition to spending plans.
- Compound interest, and as a result, getting rich very quickly.
- Retirement planning early in your career so you can retire young and wealthy.
- Recognizing the how’s, when’s, and where’s to investing.
Being smart about personal finances has never been more important. This book is perfect for college students, new managers, or anyone who needs guidance and motivation on how to be smart with money. Start now!
Mary has been published by: The Wall Street Journal, the Denver Business Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, Yahoo Finance, News 9, PR Newswire, Seeking Alpha, KCTV, Reuters, Vimeo, and eMag. (click to read the full article)
Amazon Best Seller!
Fall 2013 NABE Pinnacle Book Achievement Award Winner – 1st Place in Non-Fiction Category of Economics!
2013 Global Ebook Award Winner – Bronze Award for the “Best of” Non-Fiction Category of Finance/Investment/Wealth!