Why Leaders Fail
and the 7 Prescriptions
$19.95 – $29.95
Thousands of leadership books tell you how to be a great leader. Far fewer books delve deeper into the surprisingly common mistakes managers, CEOs, and supervisors unknowingly make that derail their successes. (Watch your email to get all of the book bonuses!)
Also available on Kindle or Audible through Amazon!
Featured in Inc. Magazine May 2016!
CLICK HERE for Article!
Why do so many leaders fail, and what do the best do differently?
Thousands of leadership books tell you how to be a great leader. Far fewer books delve deeper into the surprisingly common mistakes managers, CEOs, and supervisors unknowingly make that derail their successes.
Using real scenarios and examples collected through their combined years of leadership and management expertise, Peter Stark and Mary Kelly pinpoint the 7 most common reasons some managers fail while others are so successful.
Whether you’re in your first year of management or your 20th, Why Leaders Fail is a must-read for aspiring leaders who know they need to be constantly learning, improving, and developing their leadership skills.
- Gain insight into behaviors that may be sabotaging the loyalty of your direct reports.
- Identify the barriers undermining your team’s ability to get things done.
- Understand why your top talent may not be performing up to their potential.
- Gain tools to help you align team goals with the organizational mission.
- Gain awareness of how you are perceived by your direct reports, peers, and supervisors.
- 49 actionable prescriptions for success.
- Facilitate an environment where employees can grow and develop to their full potential.
- Free access to a personalized leadership assessment to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
Many good people, when they assume to leadership positions, struggle. Good leadership seems easy in theory but actually living, executing, and fostering strong, effective leadership in corporations and organizations is tough.
How can we ensure success? What do successful leaders do differently? What are the surprisingly common mistakes that many leaders unknowingly make that derail their success? Using current data and case studies collected through years of corporate and military leadership, We’ll explore why so many leaders fail, and how to avoid the hidden pitfalls, Leadership is most critical during times of crisis. Leadership happens when things are tough and there are problems to solve.
Why Leaders Fail and the 7 Prescriptions for Success shows participants how to be even better leaders.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|
Book, eBook, Participant Guide eManual, Participant Guide eWorkbook