Who Comes Next? Leadership Succession Planning Made Easy
Competitive, challenging, and constantly shifting – that is today’s marketplace. To successfully compete, organizations need to build depth of experience, perspective, and increase the knowledge base of their leadership bench.
Leaders and organizations need to start planning now to:
1. Invest in attracting top talent
2. Develop leadership skills
3. Design a succession plan that gets results
With more than 75 million baby-boomers reaching retirement age, you need to be managerially prepared. You need answers to important organizational and leadership questions:
What will the new roles and responsibilities look like in the future?
What do we need to build an organizational plan for new challenges?
Who is going to move into more senior positions? Who comes next?
Dr. Mary Kelly and Meridith Elliott Powell have developed an innovative, high-energy keynote based on their succession planning book, Who Comes Next?
Purchase the SOFTCOVER of “Who Comes Next” at Amazon in December! (We will update this link when it is available.)
Purchase HARDCOVER below! (It will be shipped to you in December!)
They share what it takes to build a strong talent pipeline, develop your future leaders, and create a succession plan that gives you a clear competitive advantage.
- Proven methodology for building your leadership bench
- Powerful techniques to build long, loyal and highly engaged leaders
- Secrets to aligning your succession plan to your strategic objectives
- Innovative strategies to get you out of the “urgent” phase, and into a culture of continuous leadership development
- A customized succession plan ready for immediate implementation