Who Comes Next? Leadership Succession Planning Made Easy
$24.95 – $29.95
Competitive, challenging, and constantly shifting – that is today’s marketplace. To successfully compete, organizations need to build depth of experience, perspective and increase the knowledge base of their leadership bench.
Leaders and organizations need to start planning now to:
1. Invest in attracting top talent
2. Develop leadership skills
3. Design a succession plan that gets results
With more than 75 million baby-boomers reaching retirement age, you need to be managerially prepared. You need answers to important organizational and leadership questions:
What will the new roles and responsibilities look like in the future?
What do we need to build an organizational plan for new challenges?
Who is going to move into more senior positions? Who comes next?
Dr. Mary Kelly and Meridith Elliott Powell have developed an innovative, high-energy keynote based on their succession planning book, Who Comes Next?
Non-Fiction Book Awards: GOLD WINNER!
You may purchase these versions on Amazon:
– Paperback Book for $16.95
(From March 1 – April 30, 2020, you will receive the pdf eBook version FREE when you purchase the paperback book! Simply email your receipt to info@ProductiveLeaders.com.)
– eBook as a Kindle download for $9.95
– Paperback “Tools Library” Workbook for $29.95
Or you may purchase these versions below:
– Hardcover Book
– eWorkbook “Tools Library” (fillable pdf)
(Access to the online, fillable eWorkbook pages is included in your purchase of the eWorkbook! See the back page of the eWorkbook for a link to register.)
See below for more helpful information.
If you have any issues with the vault, email info@ProductiveLeaders.com
Mary offers coaching for departing leaders, development of future leaders, a 1-year training and development program for your company or organization to create the right structure for successful succession planning, webinars, resources, and a FREE 15-minute consultation regarding a Succession Planning or Leadership Program for your upcoming conference, corporation or organization. Go here https://
They share what it takes to build a strong talent pipeline, develop your future leaders, and create a succession plan that gives you a clear competitive advantage.
- Proven methodology for building your leadership bench
- Powerful techniques to build long, loyal and highly engaged leaders
- Secrets to aligning your succession plan to your strategic objectives
- Innovative strategies to get you out of the “urgent” phase, and into a culture of continuous leadership development
- A customized succession plan ready for immediate implementation
Hardcover Book, Tools Library eWorkbook