The Five Minute Leadership Guide
By Mary C. Kelly
Thoughtful leadership is needed now more than ever. Great organizations need their top talent to be great leaders, as well as subject matter experts. Leadership has to be developed.
Leadership improves with experience, practice, and effort. This guide is a personal journey to become an even better leader.
DEVELOP THE CRITICAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS TEAMS NEED NOW
This guide is:
- A structured format to prompt leadership improvement each day
- An easy-to-complete format, with just one page per day, focusing on priorities, challenges, reminders, and accomplishments
- Preparation for future leadership situations by understanding in advance how great leaders respond
- Quick inspiration and motivation throughout the day to decrease stress and improve leadership clarity
- 365 days to review an entire year of leadership progress
Mary C. Kelly is the CEO of Productive Leaders, a firm dedicated to improving productivity, profits, and morale. Mary spent 25 years on active duty in the Navy, mostly in Asia. As a corporate advisor, speaker, and trainer, Mary works with teams to improve strategy, decision-making, and revenues. Mary was named one of the top 50 keynote sales speakers in the world and is in the speaker’s hall of fame.
“Everyone in my organization is getting a copy”
“Perfect to help my leaders stay focused on leading their teams”
“A must-have for every new graduate heading into their first professional job”
“I really enjoyed both my classes. However, Dr. Mary C. Kelly’s class (The Five-Minute Leadership Guide) really stood out the most for me!”
Available in Paperback or Kindle download through Amazon HERE!