Post-Conference To-Do List
The National Speaker’s Association (the other NSA) holds a yearly convention that is beyond awesome. I learn from the sessions, meet smart and talented people, and get great platform and business ideas. I also leave with a To-Do list.
Here are the highlights of my NSA To-Do list.
• Set up Google analytics on website.
• Google my name and keywords – manage my online presence more often.
• Set Google alerts on my stuff.
• Blog and cross-blog more, but only with content. Use keywords to tag blog. Use hashtags on blogs, like #NSA11.
• Write everyday.
• Use video and more video with tons of content, and add keywords to make sure each video is searchable.
• Use Twitter more to create more community. Retweet and reply.
• Look at the websites of other NSA people, especially other business leadership people, and see how I can refer others to them.
• Create a totally unique and fun assessment on website that I can use before my sessions. Sally Hogshead’s was great: http://sallyhogshead.com/f-score-personality-test/
• Do marketing autoresponders (thanks David Newman!) and read David’s free ebook http://www.doitmarketing.com/marketing-ebook/
• Use Ford Saeks’ copywriting list to create great copywrite. Review Ford’s 60-minute webinar on Social Media http://www.ProfitRichResults.com/social-influence/replay
• Get QR code and add to books, postcards, and business cards (ex: Scott McKain has on his Minibuk).
• Reread everything on Patricia Fripp’s website http://www.fripp.com/articleslist.html
• Promote my friends and colleagues to grow a bigger economic pie. (I am still looking for more specifics to do more of this, so if you have an idea, please let me know.)
• Listen to NSA recordings of the sessions I missed.
• Follow-up, follow-up, and follow-up with people I met at the conference.
• Thank the amazing people who made the convention possible!