What are you going to plan to do while you are furloughed?
A list of non-business suggestions. Please feel free to add in yours.
- Make a doctors appointment
- Use those Groupon and Living Social vouchers
- Do 2012 taxes
- Clean the house
- Purge my closet and take bags to Goodwill and Salvation Army
- Take my new puppy to puppy training class
- Migrate iGoogle (Mary’s note: it goes away when November)
- Catch on the book reviews I need to do on Amazon
- Catch up on all my phone calls to my friends
- Make lunch date with friends
- Go to the gym
- Send my nephew his birthday present for his September birthday
- Buy Christmas cards
- Start my Christmas letter with “ I am writing this in October since I’m furloughed…”