Why Leaders Fail
and the 7 Prescriptions
Thousands of leadership books tell you how to be a great leader. Far fewer books delve deeper into the surprisingly common mistakes managers, CEOs, and supervisors unknowingly make that derail their successes. (Watch your email to get all of the book bonuses!)
Also available on Kindle or Audible through Amazon!
Featured in Inc. Magazine May 2016!
CLICK HERE for Article!
Why do so many leaders fail, and what do the best do differently?
Thousands of leadership books tell you how to be a great leader. Far fewer books delve deeper into the surprisingly common mistakes managers, CEOs, and supervisors unknowingly make that derail their successes.
Using real scenarios and examples collected through their combined years of leadership and management expertise, Peter Stark and Mary Kelly pinpoint the 7 most common reasons some managers fail while others are so successful.
Whether you’re in your first year of management or your 20th, Why Leaders Fail is a must read for aspiring leaders who know they need to be constantly learning, improving, and developing their leadership skills.
- Gain insight into behaviors that may be sabotaging the loyalty of your direct reports.
- Identify the barriers undermining your teams ability to get things done.
- Understand why your top talent may not be performing up to their potential.
- Gain tools to help you align team goals with the organizational mission.
- Gain awareness of how you are perceived by your direct reports, peers, and supervisors.
- 49 actionable prescriptions for success.
- Facilitate an environment where employees can grow and develop to their full potential.
- Free access to a personalized leadership assessment to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
|Dimensions||12 x 8 x 2 in|