Conference attendees want…
- Interactive, interesting, and intelligent programs
- Tools and techniques they can use right away
- Energetic experiences they can share with co-workers
- Great value
- Content that increases productivity and profits
- Fabulous programs so people come back next year
Meeting Planners want…
- Engaging, enthusiastic, and experiential speakers who deliver results
- Speakers who make their lives easier
- Audience members to tell them this was the best conference EVER!
WE GET IT!
Mary and the team promise:
- Quick response time
- Tailored programs
- Thorough preparation
Like any military mission, we:
- Eliminate uncertainty
- Reduce stress
- Increase success
Our Mission: Your event is our event.
Our Vision: Be your long-term meeting partner and client resource.
We love making meeting professionals look fabulous!
- Speaker Kit
- Pre-Program Questionaire
- One Sheets (with and without contact information)
- A/V and Room Set-up Preferences
BIO SUMMARY DOWNLOAD FULL BIO PDF
Mary Kelly, PhD is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of leadership, productivity, communication and business to improve profit growth.
A graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, Mary has trained over 40,000 military and civilian personnel in multi-cultural environments around the world. She served 21 years as a Commissioned Officer in the Navy, and retired as a Commander.
She is an author of many books, including award winning and best selling Master Your World, 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in any Economy, and Money Smart; 360 Degrees of Leadership, Stop the Barking, and In Case of Emergency Break Glass. She is also published in 100’s of magazines, newspapers and journals worldwide.
A university business and economics professor, Mary combines theory and practicality. With extensive experience in human resources, finance, insurance, organizational leadership, strategic planning, and project development, she focuses on building successful strategies for business leaders at all levels of an organization.
Mary’s passion is helping people excel in business. An energetic, engaging and perceptive leadership coach and speaker, Mary delivers humorous, inspiring, and insightful keynote speeches, offering tools and insights that increase productivity, morale, and profits.
As a consultant, creative and insightful problem-solving abilities enable her to transform corporate cultures and structures.