Conference attendees want…
- Interactive, interesting, and intelligent programs
- Tools and techniques they can use right away
- Energetic experiences they can share with co-workers
- Great value
- Content that increases productivity and profits
- Fabulous programs so people come back next year
Meeting Planners want…
- Engaging, enthusiastic, and experiential speakers who deliver results
- Speakers who make their lives easier
- Audience members to tell them this was the best conference EVER!
WE GET IT!
Mary and the team promise:
- Quick response time
- Tailored programs
- Thorough preparation
Like any military mission, we:
- Eliminate uncertainty
- Reduce stress
- Increase success
Our Mission: Your event is our event.
Our Vision: Be your long-term meeting partner and client resource.
We love making meeting professionals look fabulous!
BIO SUMMARY DOWNLOAD FULL BIO PDF
Mary is an internationally recognized economist, author, and speaker who shares her perspective on creating strong leadership, productivity and communication.
A graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, with a PhD in economics, Mary learned lessons in leadership during more than 20 years of active duty in intelligence and logistics in the U.S. Navy.
As part of her military service, Mary taught more than 40,000 military and civilian personnel about economics, finance, leadership and management.
This experience reinforced her belief in the importance of clear communication and strong leadership skills, especially in stressful situations.
Mary believes that productivity and employee engagement starts at the top. This is why Mary now trains CEOs and business owners on how to create productive workplaces with enthusiastic employees. She says that it’s up to those at the top to set expectations and boost morale – and to encourage their people to perform better at their jobs.
In addition to leading popular workshops and strategic retreats, Mary has written several books on the topic of leadership:
- Why Leaders Fail and the 7 Prescriptions for Success
- Stop the Barking
- Money Smart: How Not to Buy Cat Food When You Don’t Have a Cat
- The award-winning bestseller – Master Your World: 10 Dog-Inspired Leadership Lessons to Improve Productivity, Profits and Communication
As you can see by her these titles, Mary likes having fun with her training.